Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maureen Hardie (McPhee or Miller)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2013 12:56

Maureen was born in 1959.
She married Duncan McPhee in 1978.
She may have married John Miller in 2004.
Her last known address was in Wick about 5 years ago.

patchem

patchem Report 29 Sep 2013 16:15

Do you know if she has a middle initial, and could you tell us what your connection is?
(There are Maureen's and John's with and without middle letters, so some clarification is needed as it is a very common surname.)

Thank-you

Added:
Have you tried 192.com as they could still be there?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 Sep 2013 16:38

she was still in Wick in 2009 have you tried writing to the old address . they may have just opted out of the public rolls

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2013 22:35

Her full name is Maureen Kathleen but I don't think she uses the Kathleen.
There are several John Millers in Wick. So far I have ruled out 2 of them. The Electoral Rolls show someone else at her old address now.

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Sep 2013 22:37

Pachem, she is my sister but I was given up for adoption when she was 2 years old. I have looked on 192 and none of the ones I can find there are her. That's why I tried asking here.

Reggie

Reggie Report 29 Sep 2013 22:55

Does she know of your existence?

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Oct 2013 03:54

I think I have her address and her daughter's address and phone number. If I am wrong I will ask again. Thank you to everyone who helped.