Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anne rogers or ann

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

michael

michael Report 23 Aug 2014 09:53

im trying to locate my father s family ann rogers born around 1955 give or take 5 yrs last known tobe in blackpool mother mary father michael also her brother john rogers middle name michael last known to be in manchester

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 23 Aug 2014 11:56

Welcome to the boards Michael.

Last known to be...when?
Do you know Mary's maiden name, possibly from your father's BC?

With that information, it might be possible to get an accurate yob from http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Are your grandparents still living? If they have died, assuming it wasn't your father or other known relative, who was the informant on the DC's?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 23 Aug 2014 13:57

How is Ann related to your father?

What is your father's name?

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 08:18

my father is john michael rogers born around 1955 manchester he last lived in northenden has sister ann i did get her number in 90,s in blackpool running a pub but lost it nd never made contact

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 08:22

my granparents are deceased i no his mother mary my gran died before 1993 i met john then lost contact he lived in northenden manchester his father michael lived in burnage at time but his health was bad i dont think he would be living now ,my father john michael rogers married my mum stephanie wholstenholme in 1974

patchem

patchem Report 24 Aug 2014 08:26

These are 2 possible births, not sure that either has a sister Ann, or parents Mary and Michael:

Births Mar 1955
ROGERS John M HOLOHAN Manchester
Births Sep 1955
ROGERS John M BRICKLES Manchester

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 08:40

thankyou i no he definetly has sister ann or anne he told me himself when first met in 90.s not sure of spelling he does have couple other sister my mum told me but cannot remember breda i think i am thinking holohan buy cannot find marriage for his parents

patchem

patchem Report 24 Aug 2014 08:50

Are the parents Irish, and the marriage could have been in Ireland?

There is a sister Carmel B to one of those. (B for Breda is a remote possibility)

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 08:55

i think there is chance yes as he did have accent my grandfather met him briefly ,i have seen death in 1994 manchester for michael rogers he was born 1932

patchem

patchem Report 24 Aug 2014 08:56

Have you researched the address that your father was living at when he married, by ER, to see if other family members were there?
(Was your father living in the family house so you could see their names)

Who were the witnesses on the marriage certificate?

patchem

patchem Report 24 Aug 2014 08:59

Do you mean this one?

Michael Rogers
Birth Date: 30 Jun 1932
Date of Registration: Nov 1995
Age at Death: 63
Registration district: Manchester
Inferred County: Lancashire
Register Number: C58B
District and Subdistrict: 0061C
Entry Number: 68

Informant on certificate could be a family member.

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 09:01

i think they could have been as when i met my granfather in 1992 briefly he had accent but his mind was not sound i have seen a death for michael rogers 1932 died 1994 i think that may be he,s

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 09:05

my mum married him in 1974 i no they lived in harpurhey but do not no his parents address as was only 16 when met an was shock really i remember he was in burnage the house i went to but john didnt live there he lived somewhere in northenden

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 09:08

i think his parents always lived in burnage

patchem

patchem Report 24 Aug 2014 09:49

Your parents' marriage certificate should have his address on it.

This could be the address of his parents.

You can then look on the electoral register for who else was an occupant at that address. (Old ER's usually available at main library of district)

michael

michael Report 24 Aug 2014 09:53

alright i,ll give that try thankyou

michael

michael Report 26 Aug 2014 10:02

i think my fathers parents married in tullamore ireland michael francis rogers mary margaret hullihan various spellings if anyone can find birth to there children my father john michael rogers or his sis anne rogers having trouble finding marriage or any details

michael

michael Report 26 Aug 2014 10:04

also death for michael francis rogers manchester 2008 and mary his wife death was 1993

michael

michael Report 30 Aug 2014 09:18

john michael rogers was born in 1955 any imformation on him please i no he is in manchester area

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 30 Aug 2014 09:36

Deaths as recent as 2008 are not online

To look for John, try using the following site

http://www.192.com/people/