Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

millers from durham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ti

Ti Report 27 Mar 2017 17:36

hi trying to find a mandy miller i went to school with. Theres a record of her family tree on here but havent heard back, but Im sure last time I was on here it said she registered a while back... cant find details of this now though, was I mistaked in thinking it used to tell you when the person first became a member.? Do i just give up and assume she doesnt want to be found? Just so wanted to say hello! ..i'm really trying to find family members i can contact by name on facebook but cant seem to find anything from records at all. She was born 1973 to mum alwyn and dad william and had a sister shirley born 71 both from the Bishop auckland area County Durham. I moved away so dont know if she married, but nothing in records as she moved away from binchester in early 2000s I think. Theres a record for her parents on 192.com but ex directory so cant try the phone approach.. Ive asked local community association where mandy lived but they havent heard from her since. Have also looked on facebook, but loads of mandy millers there! Anyone any ideas on how to find her or advice? Give up, or is there a way?

greyghost

greyghost Report 27 Mar 2017 18:03

Also posted at 1751 with different title
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1365470

malyon

malyon Report 27 Mar 2017 18:24

was she mandy Catherine miller that's the only birth 1973 I can find

Ti

Ti Report 27 Mar 2017 18:27

yes she was

Ti

Ti Report 27 Mar 2017 18:59

just wonder if there is any way other than searching electoral rolls to find her?

Pam

Pam Report 27 Mar 2017 20:37

Parent's address for 2013 sent.

Ti

Ti Report 28 Mar 2017 10:05

hi thanks have tried these to no avail... any other ideas? Thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Mar 2017 09:10

She was living in the same house as Gary hopper to 2003 and he is still at the same address to 2014

Have you tried writing to the address

Ti

Ti Report 30 Mar 2017 13:06

I tried that avenue too . was crossover in electoral roll registration.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 31 Mar 2017 01:25

One thing you can do Ti is not start two threads about the same thing and invite people to duplicate the same time and effort :-)

Please stick to your other thread as it seems to have more replies

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1365470