Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Printing out census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

samcammy

samcammy Report 4 Aug 2012 21:30

Has any one tried to print out the 1911 Census I just have, and got a b#"&*(y
RIAS advert across the middle ????
What ever next?
What more have we got to put up with?
This new format will not allow an addition to family member on the tree,unless you make a full screen...or is it me?
not too sure of this new update either.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Aug 2012 09:50

Since you asked, I've started the actions to add another partner to a relative. The box opened (from the tree view) in all its guises.

Its rather odd that you have an advert over your 1911 image. That really shouldn't be happening. Try reloading it again. You could save it to your computer and see if it still appears.

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 6 Aug 2012 08:52

I always save everything to my computer first. I then trim as near to the edge as possible. Where it is very faint like the 1841 census I darken the txt.

After all that I upload it - sorry not on GR :-( :-(

samcammy

samcammy Report 9 Aug 2012 21:06

OK Guys
Thanks for the responses