Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Posts reported. Updated: moderation needed

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jax

jax Report 3 Dec 2012 19:38

I had a look at the T&Cs today and I cannot see clause 5 (which I appently broke)....but then I have enough trouble reading more than five lines before I lose concentration, and was not going to read through that lot

Is there a list somewhere which is easy to find?

Gins

Gins Report 3 Dec 2012 19:29

There should be an official appeals procedure, with the detail laid out on this website.

How you appeal, who to, and what you might expect in way of procedure.

There should also be specific examples of 'what' breaches' the T&Cs, just as in any professional business

jax

jax Report 3 Dec 2012 19:07

There is an appeal procedure Gins

You appeal

They ban you

Simples :-D

Gins

Gins Report 3 Dec 2012 18:39

I can’t answer that Joy.

There should be policies in place, to allow consistency, it should not be an 'individuals' decision

There should also be an 'appeals' procedure so that people can 'appeal' a 'decision'!

:-S

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 3 Dec 2012 18:22

Why is it that some posters are notified that her or his thread or post has been removed, some are not, some are given warnings, some are not?

The amount of inconsistency is increasing.

Edited in post timed at 11:27 today.