Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry census look ups offered 71/81/91/01 - NEW

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:21

Waiting for certs before I continue on with my lot :) Regards Ann

Maid Marian of

Maid Marian of Report 16 Dec 2004 20:25

could you please check the family of Henry Welsh of Warleggan in 1891 and 1901 census. Thanks

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:32

Hi Marian, The only one living in Warleggan is aged 40, do you think this is the right one? 1891. Henry Welsh, Head, 40, Tin Miner, Warleggan Mary J Welsh, Wife, 34, can't read it, looks like St something Matilda Welsh, Daur, 15, Scholar, born same place as Mum! Address is shown as Church Village. Please mail me if you would like the image to dicipher for yourself :) Will look on the 1901 now Regards Ann

Stella

Stella Report 16 Dec 2004 20:33

Thanks for the offer Ann Please could you look on 1871 for DENYER probably in Deptford Kent. I am looking for Harriet aged 1 and her mother is Jane aged 31. Thanks, Stella

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:35

Here they are in 1901: Match Quality Name Age in 1901 Birthplace Relationship Civil Parish County/Island View Image Henry Welsh 50 Warleggon, Cornwall, England Head Warleggon Cornwall Marilda Welsh 23 St Neot, Cornwall, England Daughter Warleggon Cornwall Mary J Welsh 44 St Neot, Cornwall, England Wife Warleggon Cornwall So it was St Neots :) SHould have guessed that. Regards Ann

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:38

Hi Stella, This look right? No sign of Dad, Match Quality Name Age in 1871 Birthplace Relationship Civil Parish County/Island View Image Harriett Denyer 1 Kent, England Niece St Paul Deptford London Jane Denyer 30 Kent, England Niece St Paul Deptford London Maria Denyer 3 Kent, England Niece St Paul Deptford London Maria Hartt 59 Devon, England Head St Paul Deptford London Mail me if you would like the image, Regards, Ann

Sharon

Sharon Report 16 Dec 2004 20:39

Hi Ann would you please look for George lamplough born 1847 in Brigham .I have him in 1871 and 1901 but nothing inbetween. Thank you very much Sharon

Ross

Ross Report 16 Dec 2004 20:40

Ann could you have a look on 1891 for a Patrick Aaron Connaughton or Aaron Connaughton as he sometimes dropped the Patrick,he was born 1854 in Ashton..Many thanks Ann

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:47

Sorry Steve, I have no experience in Irish searches at all. tried looking at some of the Irish databases and there is not a lot there. Where did the marriages take place? Regards Ann

Stella

Stella Report 16 Dec 2004 20:47

Thanks for that Ann, That was the right one, though I have to say it has thrown me a little. I had hoped her Dad was still alive at this point. I'll throw some 1837 credits at it later, now that has narrowed it down for me. Regards, Stella

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 16 Dec 2004 20:49

Hello Ann Thank you for the offer to do lookups. 1881 Please would you look for Sarah Hancock age 47 Alcester Seamstress. 1891 Sarah Archer 57 widow seamstress probably visiting R Brown Worcs. Could you please give me the addresses too. Thank you Shirley

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:51

Sharon, Where was he in the 71 and 1901? These were the results on him and going by his birthdate none of them seem to fit. Do you know who he may have been living with? Match Quality Name Age in 1891 Birthplace Relationship to head-of-house Civil parish County View Image Lamplough, George 49 Yorkshire Lodger Bridlington Quay Yorkshire Lamplough, George 56 Yorkshire Head Middleton Yorkshire Lamplough, George 26 Yorkshire Son Middleton Yorkshire Lamplough, George 30 Yorkshire Head St Mary Nottinghamshire Lamplough, George 8 Nottinghamshire Son St Mary Nottinghamshire Lamplough, George William 40 Yorkshire Pauper Hackney London Lamplough, Thomas G 2 Yorkshire Son Great Driffield Yorkshire Lamplough, G W 54 Yorkshire Head Newington Yorkshire

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 20:54

Stella, What was Dad's name? Perhaps that will be on ancestry? Regards Ann

Sharon

Sharon Report 16 Dec 2004 21:06

Hi Ann In 1871 George is 23 years old living with his Father George 65, Mother Rachel 49 Brother wm 20 sister Rachel 17. Living Great Driffield. In 1901 he is the Lunatic Asylum in Hull . Thank you. Sharon

Brenda

Brenda Report 16 Dec 2004 21:24

hello ann thankyou for the offer . i am looking for Joseph Oakes in Lancashire. he married in 1884 and his age on the cert was 30 so that would make him born 1854 however on the 1901 census his age is 42 which would make him born 1859. he is not on the 1891 i think he must have been at sea his occupation on marriage cert was mariner. on 1901 census it was ships rigger. his fathers name was Robert i do not know his mothers name thankyou so much brenda x

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 21:32

Kevin, From the birthdate the most likely one is as below: Patrick Connaughton, Head, 36, Gardener Catherine, Wife, 26 John P, Son, 2 Mary E, daur, 10mths Seem a possible? Ann

Ross

Ross Report 16 Dec 2004 21:34

think you might have got it there Ann,many many thanks..does it have an address Ann???

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 22:02

Kevin, It looks like Ashbrook, Tower Cottage, no street name. They are in Sunderland. WOuld you like the image? Regards Ann

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 22:12

Hi, It looks like Sarah is in a school, the niece of a schoolmistress. Does this sound likely? Match Quality Name Estimated Birth Year Birthplace Relationship Residence View Image Annie E. Clements abt 1868 Aston Cantlow, Warwickshire, England Pupil Alcester Annie M. Field abt 1865 Weechley, Warwickshire, England Pupil Alcester Elizabeth Field abt 1866 Weechley, Warwickshire, England Pupil Alcester Florence E. Gibbs abt 1870 Crowle, Worcestershire, England Pupil Alcester Elizabeth Hancock abt 1797 Alcester, Warwickshire, England Sister in Law Alcester Sarah Hancock abt 1835 Alcester, Warwickshire, England Niece Alcester Annie E. James abt 1866 Redditch, Worcestershire, England Pupil Alcester Mary E. Lawrence abt 1873 Inkberrow, Worcestershire, England Pupil Alcester Ellen M. Laxon abt 1867 Coventry, Warwickshire, England Pupil Alcester Lucy E. Middleton abt 1868 Small Heath, Worcestershire, England Pupil Alcester Richard Parker abt 1810 Alcester, Warwickshire, England Head Alcester Maria Richards abt 1865 Broom, Warwickshire, England Servant Alcester Ethel M.M. Sperring abt 1876 Croydon, Surrey, England Pupil Alcester Katherine L. Sperring abt 1875 Croydon, Surrey, England Pupil Alcester Mary R. Steward abt 1826 Redditch, Worcestershire, England Mistress Alcester Emma E. Wall abt 1852 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Assistant Alcester Mary Jane Wilks abt 1862 Oversley, Warwickshire, England Servant Alcester Alice R. Williams abt 1868 Alcester, Warwickshire, England Pupil Alcester The school is in Butter Street. Please email if you would like the image or if this seems wrong Regards Ann

Ann

Ann Report 16 Dec 2004 22:26

Hi Jackie, Is this him? Hannah Burgess 64 Winslow, Cheshire, England Servant Macclesfield Cheshire Mary Frost 50 Macclesfield, Cheshire, England Wife Macclesfield Cheshire Nathan Frost 44 Macclesfield, Cheshire, England Head Macclesfield Cheshire Sarah Jane Hope 22 Pott Shrigley, Cheshire, England Servant Macclesfield Cheshire Let me know if you want the image, Regards Ann