Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard & Judy today - Woman related to Jesus!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 29 Aug 2006 17:28

Did anyone see Richard and Judy a min ago, a woman claims she's a direct blood descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalen.

Mark

Mark Report 29 Aug 2006 17:42

I think I read the book .... :) Mark

The Ego

The Ego Report 29 Aug 2006 17:45

absolute bunkum....imo.....

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Aug 2006 17:59

We all know that the father's name on a birth cert doesn't guarantee anything!

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 18:08

I started to watch this with interest and quickly realised that she is the full five pound fruitcake. OC

Paul

Paul Report 29 Aug 2006 18:26

yes, the word 'cobblers' comes to mind... as does the Da Vinci Code

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 18:46

She said 'Logically, Jesus and Mary Magdalen have MILLIONS of descendants who are living today. Obviously never done any family history research then - my enormous 17th century families have either completely died out or have dwindled down to one living person. And what about the Black Death? (Blimey, I cannot believe I am arguing with a nutter!!!???) OC

Ann

Ann Report 29 Aug 2006 19:31

What Census was he on, and what surname. I can then check if he is one of mine!!!! Piffle. Ann

Yvette

Yvette Report 29 Aug 2006 19:40

i heard a story recently, someone searching their family tree, was contacted by sombody else saying they shared rellies, the person looked at the tree and found she was related to european royalty! she was surprised but even more so when looking back even further Helen of Troy appeared, and it seems according to the tree that my friend was descended from the gods of ancient greece also because they were all on there as well!!!

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 20:44

Watch out for my appearance soon on Richard and Judy, when I will be discussing my new best seller, in which I will give absolute proof that my ancestors were little green men from Mars. (You think I'm joking???) OC

RStar

RStar Report 29 Aug 2006 21:04

Lol Yvette, the Gods of ancient Greece! :-)

Ang J

Ang J Report 29 Aug 2006 22:17

Guess what my dad is father christmas and all of his fore fathers now isnt that interesting. AJ

Janet 693215

Janet 693215 Report 29 Aug 2006 22:45

Everyone's Dads Father Christmas!

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 22:53

Janet Will you be announcing this fact on Richard and Judy? So it's true - we are all related to each other - Father Christmas was our Dad! The whole lot of us....no wonder he only works on Xmas Eve, he must be....exhausted is the word, I think. OC OC

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 29 Aug 2006 22:54

Has she made any attempt to push the family tree even further back then?

Uncle John

Uncle John Report 29 Aug 2006 23:03

What do you do with people who watch Richard and Judy *and* frequent the GR Success board? Beyond redemption, the lot of them. J

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 23:06

Paul She did not actually explain how she KNEW she was related to Jesus, she just KNEW she was! Bit like Genes really.... OC

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 29 Aug 2006 23:11

Don't tell me.... she's still waiting for the certificate from the FRC.

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 29 Aug 2006 23:22

Paul LOL! Actually, I wouldn't mind making a total world-wide pr*t of myself for the money she has raked in. I think she's laughing all the way to the bank. OC

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 30 Aug 2006 00:00

Based on this thread I decided to have some fun. Typed in Jesus Christ and got 14 matches. LOL The first one was Jesus H. Then I typed in surname God.... got 20 matches. One person named Classics has heaps of Greek Gods. I'd love to see his tree! Going to try and see if I can find Adam and Eve now! Too funny!