Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901-Credits left

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine from Manchester

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 08:13

I have about £8 left on this which is prob due to run out tomorrow. I f anyone want a lookup I don't mind. But please don't send me abot 300 requests as I don't think what's left would cover it. Regards Catherine

Dawn

Dawn Report 6 Sep 2003 08:15

any info on walter maskery, any that are there i think there were 3

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 08:17

Do have a bit more info, rough age, area. Thanks Catherine

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 6 Sep 2003 08:23

Hello Catherine please could you lookup Edwin Bonehill born 1842 Tipton Stafford. wife. Ellen born 1846 Witton Warwick. Thanks Shirley

Tracey

Tracey Report 6 Sep 2003 08:27

Catherine, would you mind looking up who lived at 3 Swallow Place, Attercliffe, Sheffield please. Thanks in advance. Tracey, Bolton

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 08:42

Shirley Had a look but nothing found for those names. Checked about 10 years either side of them both. Unsusal names. If they were born 1842 and 1846 that would make them 59 and 55.Looked at ages from 40yrs for both areas and even tried not putting in an area. Sorry Catherine

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 6 Sep 2003 08:52

Hello Caroline Thanks for that any chance of looking for a William Bonehill Birmingham 1845 and wife Ann Loughton Leicester 1845 Thank you Shirley

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 08:53

HI Tracey The people living at that address (3 Swallow Place) are what looks like Boreham? If this is a connection I can send you the details. Regards Catherine

Gigi

Gigi Report 6 Sep 2003 08:55

Hi, Could you please look up Harold Hunt, aged 6, born Gentleshaw, admin county Stafford, civil parish Longdon. Thanks, Gillian

May

May Report 6 Sep 2003 08:57

Hello Catherine, Could you please look up for me Thomas Richardson born 9 June 1877 String of Horses lane BRAMPTON. He was born to Margaret Richardson unmarried, so no father,she was born about 1856. Thank you so much for your kind offer. May

Tracey

Tracey Report 6 Sep 2003 08:59

Hi Catherine, I was hoping there was a Charles Shepherd living at 3 Swallow Place as that's the address on his marriage cert for 1902. His name wasn't there as a lodger was it? I've not been able to find him on any of the census's and it's really frustrating!! Thanks. Tracey

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 09:02

Hi Tracey No they were all Boreham's no lodgers. Catherine

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 09:06

Shirley The only Bonehill coming up was a lodger details below: Robert Lacey H-Wid 36 Navvy Plate layer-Berks Evelyn Martin Single-24-Navvy Plate layer-Cornwall(Border) William Bonehill Widow-57- General Lab-Warwickshire(Border) Living at 20 Dock St, Southampton. Thanks Catherine

Tracey

Tracey Report 6 Sep 2003 09:07

Catherine, thankyou very much for looking. It's appeciated. Tracey

Shirlock

Shirlock Report 6 Sep 2003 09:21

Hi Catherine Thank you for all your help. Shirley

Louise

Louise Report 6 Sep 2003 09:23

could you look up leech family please edwin leech{my grandad} born 1905 his father was enoch leech mother was rosanna bennet. father was an iron worker would love to find out the right birth dates of them and my grandads brother and sisters.been told they lived in a place called ravensdale tunstall stoke-on-trent thanks

Louise

Louise Report 6 Sep 2003 09:24

could you look up leech family please edwin leech{my grandad} born 1905 his father was enoch leech mother was rosanna bennet. father was an iron worker would love to find out the right birth dates of them and my grandads brother and sisters.been told they lived in a place called ravensdale tunstall stoke-on-trent thanks

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 09:27

For Gillian McKenna George Hunt -Male-40- Married-Coal Miner Below Ground-Bladon Oxford. Marth J Hunt-F-39-Married-No Proffession-Gentleshaw Maurice H Hunt-Son-10-Gentleshaw Clarice M Hunt-Dau-8-Gentleshaw Harold S Hunt-Son-6-Gentleshaw Donald G Hunt-Son-3-Gentleshaw Address: is Gentleshaw in Borough of Litchfield. Admin Co: Staffs Parish: Gentleshaw Christ Church Civil Parish: Longdon No RG13 Piece 2657 Folio 32 Pg 8 Sched No 45 Catherine

Catherine from Manchester Report 6 Sep 2003 09:35

For May Slater. Thomas Richardson-Married-30-London West Brompton-Honery Bleachers Clerk. Elizabeth Richardson-Wife-26-No Proff-Nottm, Nottm. Harold Richardson-Son-3-Nottm Elizabeth Berry-47-Widow. Mother in Law-Honery Mender(Worker) Lived at 46a Springfield Street, Nottingham Palimentary Borough-West Notts Parish: Basford St Leodgarins with Cinderhill No: RG13 Piece: 3188 Folio: 164 Pg: 42 Sched No: 265 Hope this helps Catherine

May

May Report 6 Sep 2003 09:56

Hi Catherine It's not the right one as Thomas married Rose Worthington and went to live in Gateshead, but I thank you very much for looking for me. I hope I can return the favour some time when I get a bit more experienced at this. Best Wishes May