General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

*********Are We Ready for Christmas *********

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 1 Dec 2019 09:38

Good Morning cold but looks nice if you look through the Window .Stay Warm enjoy your day Ann G .Joan .Florence. anyone else looks in hmm still here as you can see . :-) :-) Barbara <3 <3

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 1 Dec 2019 10:47

Yes it's freezing outside but we have a dry day and lovely sunshine
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Dec 2019 11:52

Yes, same hear very cold but sunny and bright. Busy putting my Christmas cottage scene together.

Caroline

Caroline Report 1 Dec 2019 12:49

Feels like minus 10 right now...that will be "warm" in another month or so :-D :-D

Allan

Allan Report 1 Dec 2019 20:56

35c today, 37c tomorrow and then a cooler 33c :-D

Not yet seen the forecast for Christmas Day

Barbra

Barbra Report 1 Dec 2019 21:05

Show off x it's freezing again tonight awwhite.for you ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 1 Dec 2019 21:09

Won't need an oven to cook the turkey, just leave it outside for a couple of days. Nature's very own slow cooker :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 2 Dec 2019 09:16

Good morning cold dark morning better of getting back under my duvet.x had breakfast. not going out today .that's about it :-D hope All okay who look in keep warm .especially Mr Australia hope it hasn't been to warm for you .enjoy your Day .Evening Take Care Barbara :-) :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 3 Dec 2019 14:01

Hello All. damp dark Day but cosy inside .sorting present to send to family unfortunately can't drive in the dark just now so no holiday before Christmas oh doesn't drive all down to me .never mind been driving 55years so hope just need new glasses .Day driving fine x collecting items for children's charity .we buy the charity wraps them up & gets them to family's for Christmas some great people about the children do really well right having a brew Barbara

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Dec 2019 14:14

Not too bad here in Kent
Been to coffee morning,first one for 4 weeks as have had the most awful cold and its still hovering

Tortoise has settled down to hibernate but he really needs more hay packed around him so hopefully tomorrow.weather permitting, I can settle him in for his sleep :-)

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 3 Dec 2019 18:34

Cold here again especially during the night .my bedroom temp at 3-30am was 59f so really cold.

Had to put on the bed a thick sleeping bag on top of a 13.5 tog duvet :-( :-( :-(

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 4 Dec 2019 00:47

59f? surely thats tropical, fer yorkshire?

PiersfromKent

PiersfromKent Report 4 Dec 2019 10:22

Good Morning :-)

Cold, but the sun makes so much difference. Enjoyed a long run earlier and was surprised by the number of joggers out too - maybe we are 'all mad' :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Dec 2019 10:35

Good Morning wet & windy milder though x hope it's warmer were you are. local shops today it's getting to look a lot like Christmas in our small town .quiet at the moment not a fan of hustle & bustle been there done that . got our two westies a Christmas stocking each sad or what .right enjoy your day Take Care x :-) Barbara

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Dec 2019 10:45

Hello young Piers to energetic for me x hope all okay with you & family a nice break for you glad you haven't forgotten us oldie but goodies might be grey on top but still young at heart it's an excuse to be a bit daft .no one notices Bye for now :-)

Allan

Allan Report 4 Dec 2019 11:18

Went out before to check the letter box, yes it was still there, but burnt my hand on the external front door handle :-|

Our hot spell is forecast to continue until the week-end and possibly further

PiersfromKent

PiersfromKent Report 4 Dec 2019 11:19

Hello Barbara, we are all well thank you :-) - hope you and yours are too :-).
That's what my parents always say - we might be tapping-on a bit, but we 'are young at heart' :-).

PiersfromKent

PiersfromKent Report 4 Dec 2019 11:21

Allan, I hope it cools down a bit for you soon. Coping with the temperatures you see must be exhausting! :-0

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Dec 2019 11:29

Piers we at fine thank you aches & pains but had such a hard life no wonder ;-) married for 53 years he just does as he is told :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 4 Dec 2019 11:32

Allan must be boring having all that lovely hot weather don't envy you :-P :-D