General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Gaynor Bear Relay has ended. 25/2/07

Page 0 + 1 of 26

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 15 Jun 2006 22:39

. Gaynor Bear is now with Sue Hazzard..in New Deer .....The GB Relay has currently raised just over £4.000. for Cancer Research UK. Well done and thank you everyone concerned. ................... ... The Gaynor Bear Relay site shows lots of lovely photographs............... http://groups*msn*com/THEGAYNORBEARRELAY

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 15 Jun 2006 22:45

Added by *Honey Rum* on 15/06/ 2006 19:08:36 Hi Mommy and everyone, I had a great time at Karate class last night and guess what???? I joined in the class with them ... Auntie Anne took a couple of photos which she will put on the GB photos page... and.... I WON MY YELLOW TIP... are you proud of me Mommy?? I stayed at Rhiannes last night and slept in my own bed in her room with a couple of friends to keep me company. Tonight I put on an England shirt and watched the match and we all cheered when we got the 2 goals... we had pop and crisps and lots of goodies while we watched it. We have come back home to Auntie Annes now and am having an early night and a lazy day tomorrow. Love to everyone... GB xxx ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------ Added by June (205218) Nr. Preston,Lancs on 15/06/2006 19: 06:44 Nudge ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------ Added by June (205218) Nr. Preston,Lancs on 15/06/2006 14: 27:09 Anne, I hope you have managed to add the piccies, I am dying to see GBear in her footie shirt. Come on England. June xx ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------ Added by *Honey Rum* on 15/06/ 2006 11:24:57 Good morning everyone... It was decided at tea time yesterday that GB wanted to go to my daughters to play with Rhianne and her friend Catherine, so off we went. Dressed in her karate suit we arrived and had tea there. She was taken to Karate class where I believe she had a great time, but GB will tell me all about that later and I will put up some pics too. I had to come back home but as they got home late, she slept there and from the phone call I had this morning, GB was lent some pyjamas, cleaned her paws and slept well. I will be going to collect her this afternoon ready for the England football match which we will be watching and she has a shirt all ready to wear. Catch you all later...Anne:))) ------------------------------- ----------------------- Added by *Honey Rum* on 15/06/ 2006 10:16:46 Hello everyone...GB calling... Auntie Anne picked me up from Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Rod and they took me on a Boat Ride up the River Dee... it was smashing!! We all had an ice-cream and I even steered the boat!! We had photos taken so Auntie Anne is putting them up later. I am going to go to Karate with Auntie Annes grandaughter tonight... and I may have a surprise for you all tomorrow. It will be too late to come on here when we get home tonight, so I will tell you all about it in the morning... Am gonna have a little rest before tea now so bye to all and catch you soon. Gaynor Bear xxx Hi Jenny... GB is being ever so good and we are having salad for tea and strawberries and cream flan. She is having a little rest with Fudge. Have put pics on with Fun at Jeanies album. Can you tell me how I get extra storage cos it is saying I can't add anymore pics!! Anne :))) ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------ Added by June (205218) Nr. Preston,Lancs on 15/06/2006 07: 19:51 GROUP 15, GBEAR IS NOW WITH ANNE. I AM NOT TRYING TO RUSH YOU BUT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS ARE ON HOLIDAY AT THE END OF JULY AND START OF AUGUST. THEREFORE AS SOON AS YOU KNOW THE DATE THAT GBEAR IS BEING HANDED TO YOU. PLEASE ARRANGE THE DATE, THAT YOU WILL BE PASSING GBEAR ON TO THE NEXT PER

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Jun 2006 22:48

Oh Jenny what a shame, you must be really frustrated. maybe GR will be able to retrieve it for you in the morning if you get to them early. Ann Glos

June

June Report 15 Jun 2006 23:05

Jenny, dont worry, I have the order of the relay no Dates had been arranged after the 2nd July. I think Anne is taking GBear to the zoo on the 18rh June, but I hope my friend Anne will put me right on that one. Dont worry love June xx

June

June Report 16 Jun 2006 07:46

Just to let everyone know, we still have the order of the relay. June xx

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 16 Jun 2006 09:54

I am so so sorry for my mistake last night. Goodness knows how I managed it. All I was doing was changing the name of who now had GB. I clicked update message and then in a split second mouse was hoovering over next screen on delete message. All I can say is, the mouse on my Laptop does do things on its own sometimes. Perhaps some kind person has been copying the pages and will let me know later. I just havn't had chance these past few weeks. I have just been looking at the latest photo's from Ann. They are wonderful. Jenny xx

June

June Report 16 Jun 2006 10:27

PRINCESS ANGELIC JULIE CAT and WENDY FROM WALLASEY. Please add a little message, so that you can both be contacted ,Please. Thanks June xx

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 16 Jun 2006 10:39

Hi June Wendy contacted me the other night. We haven't arranged a date yet because it was late when she contacted me so I just sent a reply acknowledging her message and saying I was (more or less) flexible around the begining of July. I'll contact her again to arrange a date. Juliexx

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 16 Jun 2006 10:47

Hi, me again lol I've just pm'd Wendy, will let you know when I get a reply.

Sue

Sue Report 16 Jun 2006 11:21

Jenny, It's not the end of the world! Still good to hear what our wonderful Pink bear is up to. Love to you all Suex

June

June Report 16 Jun 2006 12:45

Thanks Julie June xx

TeresainWirral

TeresainWirral Report 16 Jun 2006 14:53

nudge so I can find later.

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 16 Jun 2006 18:16

Love the idea of a moonlight walk is GB doing the whole walk? I'm sure she will have a wonderful time. Love the Photo's Anne Linda x

TB

TB Report 16 Jun 2006 19:31

Hi Anne, Have added an album for you, there is about 1 meg of space there for you to use. GB looks as though she is having a great time. Trixie

TB

TB Report 16 Jun 2006 20:39

Hi All, The Llanelli Star have finally printed their report on GB. I have uploaded it to the relay site. Trixie

June

June Report 16 Jun 2006 20:51

A Moonlight Walk, What a lovely idea, GBear has seen far more in her short life than I have. Well done Anne for coming up with something so original. June xx

June

June Report 17 Jun 2006 06:57

nudge to the top

June

June Report 17 Jun 2006 14:47

Anne, I would love any photos you have, I will put them in a file in My Pictures. You have my addie. June xx

June

June Report 18 Jun 2006 08:05

Nudge

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 18 Jun 2006 08:10

I love all the new photos. I hope she wears her knickers when she meets the Mayor. Gwynne