General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ADD YOUR LINE TO OUR RHYME from A to Z you'll do j

Page 0 + 1 of 71

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 11 Apr 2006 16:52

Add a Rhyme if you have time............. In order af your A B C ..........add a rhyme and you'll soon see. ............. All the pages will fill up. ............... so come on in and change your luck ........................................................ ........................................................ Add a few lines to this thread ........................................... see the pages whizz ahead .............................................. Bet this will run & run ......................................................... you'll see it will cos it's fun fun fun .....................................

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 11 Apr 2006 16:54

Adding verse in rhyme is fun This thread is set to run and run By following from A – Zee This page we’ll fill, just you see Come on in and have a try I'll be back but now must fly

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 11 Apr 2006 19:44

Don't be shy have a go Add them in it's easy you know Easy does it just add 2 lines Your be absolutly fine

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Apr 2006 21:00

Flippin’ ‘eck, our Ron is back For writing rhyme he has a knack Good to see you, hope you’ll stay And lot’s of people will come and play

Bob

Bob Report 11 Apr 2006 21:11

Jones and Smith and Carter All gone to the hereafter If they’re in your tree You know they’ll be - Really difficult to find ‘cos there’s millions of the blighters

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 11 Apr 2006 21:33

Hello again where have you been lookeds all over but you could not be seen I'm just going to add a few lines to thank Ron in my wee rhymes Just glad your all coming back now a few more lines and we're on track

Granny

Granny Report 11 Apr 2006 22:08

The boy stood on the burning deck, Had he washed his mucky neck - had he heck. Sorry its the best I can do.

Barbara

Barbara Report 11 Apr 2006 22:36

Look its late My brains are mush No sign of a rhyme oh, i'll try in the morning perhaps theres no rush

Nick McMud

Nick McMud Report 11 Apr 2006 22:40

There are holes in the sky where the rain comes in but the holes are small thats why rain is thin Nick..............

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 11 Apr 2006 22:53

Kiss me Hardy,Nelson said Long before he lay down dead Must I ? Hardy then did cry Not a chance was his reply !

Sue

Sue Report 11 Apr 2006 23:00

Oh my oh my I did reply Perhaps a rhyme will catch my eye Quietly now as I go to bed Round and round they go in my head Sue xx

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 11 Apr 2006 23:44

Start on the alphbet add some lines and you are set Try to make them all sound the same come on in and join in the game Use what ever words you like It's easy just like riding a bike Victory to them that do it right come on in and simply write We all can do with a laugh so hurry quick make fast. You know when you get to Zee you just begin again with A you see Zero is the cost of this game and no to lines are all the same And so we start all start again put it down in this hall of fame

Kay B

Kay B Report 11 Apr 2006 23:52

I'm not a poet but know of this classic courtesy of Mr Spike Milligan RIP Today i saw a little worm Wriggling on his belly. Perhaps he would like to come inside And see whats on the telly. xxx

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 11 Apr 2006 23:59

Ron, maybe you should take first go It's your thread, so let us know Tell us what we're doing wrong maybe in a little song! Stel.xx (or maybe we just add what we likes)

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 12 Apr 2006 00:01

Best to keep to the lines why is my elbow covered in slime. Cheerd dear nice of mine remove that slime let the table shine Did you do leave it there for a laugh ok up you go now have a bath.

Kay B

Kay B Report 12 Apr 2006 00:05

Ahhhh sorry i say, i did not get it But now i see what you mean. Come now give me a chance Do we have to keep it clean???? XXX

Sue

Sue Report 12 Apr 2006 00:08

Everyone can add their bit For all to see while here we sit. Good laughs we have on this here site Ha ha ha - Ron is that all right? Sue

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 12 Apr 2006 00:18

Is this a test we all can do Just nip in here and see it through Keep track of what you've done before Leave them wanting more and more! (have I got it yet?) lol

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 12 Apr 2006 12:52

My goodness how this thread's expanded with all these lines its really started Now on to N oh! no what goes can't find a rhyme that really shows Oh! dearie me my minds a blank it's what you call - thick as 2 planks

puffinsrule

puffinsrule Report 12 Apr 2006 13:54

I was never no good at ditties But my friend had a pair of fine t***ies When she used to bop The boys eyes used to pop All needed steak to cover the bruisies Sorry Always was hopeless DAL