General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tonight, i be drinking- creme de menthe-YUCK-anyon

Page 0 + 1 of 32

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:32

chilled wine ? i am feeling sorry for myself 'cos the london meet sounds as though it was great ! i was supposed to go, and couldn't at the last minute !!! so am drowning my sorrows...... anyone fancy a chipolata ? sue.

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 25 Jun 2005 22:35

Hi Sue, I'll join you in a vod + coke..... Cheers Stel.xx

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:37

cheers stelly ! sounds like a good time was had at london ! buttercup isnt home yet, and she only lives 3 yards away- so dunno where she has got to, lol. sue. [ want a crisp ?]

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:37

yes please!

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:38

hi susan- i totally agree with you ! but i had my injections and everything- buttercup even made sure my passport was in order- and she explained the language ! lol ! never mind- we are having one in leeds in august..... I WILL BE THERE ! sue.

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:39

hi joy......... a chipolata too. lol, sue.

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:41

+ one chipolata, too, please! :-)

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:42

and who has stolen Bryan?

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:42

lol joy- i always find one chipolata is enough ! sue.

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:43

why joy- i have not been on much this week. has bryan disapeared ??????????

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 25 Jun 2005 22:43

Hi Sue Yes please, mines a dry white wine, or a glass of cava as things are getting a little better for me now. I've just been accepted on a college course for September so will officially be a 'mature' student!!Lol!! Things could be beginning to look up at long last...Lol!! ;0) Joan xx

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 25 Jun 2005 22:44

Seen the thread Joy. Where is he? It's Lobby Ludd (is that right?) all over again. Is he on holidy

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:45

He's not been seen since the early hours of the 18th. Am hoping it is just computer problems. But it meant he missed his wedding to Bendy Wendy on the 24th !! Joy

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:46

Hi Joan- that sounds wonderfull ! Congratulations ! sounds like things are on the 'turn' for both of us ! what will you be studying ? sue. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [am gonna say it again joan- THANKYOU !]

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:47

mmmmmmmmmm....... joy ! so he got cold feet ! poor bendy ! lol, sue.

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:48

Karen and I have emailed him - no reply. ? :(

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jun 2005 22:49

perhaps if we call, all together now bacon sarnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 25 Jun 2005 22:50

That's ok Sue, glad to be of help. I haven't had anyone thank me for anything for a few years!! You're very welcome. I'm hoping to do a Teaching Assistant course. Anyone for a twiglet? Lol!! ;0) Joan x - but be quick before I eat the lot!! Lol!

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 25 Jun 2005 22:50

joy- i have just checked. the last i heard from him was on the 18th too ! he e mailed me. odd for him to disapear for so long. did he mention any holidays ? sue.

Stelly ♥♥

Stelly ♥♥ Report 25 Jun 2005 22:53

Twiglet......no...... I've got pizza and chicken and crisps and frankfurters........ Hurry if you want some........my lot are eating me out of house and home!