Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

francis sabine dad and unknown family

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 18:49

My name is Francis graham I am looking for a man I know to be my dad called francis sabine he lived in Camden nw1 worked for Addison lee as a courier and was known as beanie. My girlfriend is pregnant and I want our child to know who their grandad is I need nothing as I'm 20yr old now and am fully independent if anyone has any information no matter if it's a hunch or private please do the right thing and give our child the best chance in life. Contact me here . Dad if you read this I understand why and have no animosity towards you x I forgot to mention he drank at 2 local pubs 1. The sovereign on Stanhope street 2. The cape of good hope, Albany street he was also a passionate Chelsea fan as am I.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 May 2014 18:59

Oh my goodness please remove your mobile phone nos. its against T&C,s of the site to post personal info like that as this an open site and google will pick up anything posted on here.

Have you checked to see if anyone has him in their tree on here

If he isnt a genes member then he will not pick up your enquiry

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:14

I'm not very good using this site I only have the 14 day free trial I'm absolutely hopeless at this would you please assist me you seem more knowledgeable by performing a few simple searches on my behalf my only other alternative is to hire a private investigator which will ultimately make our child worse off please please please help!!!

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:14

I'm not very good using this site I only have the 14 day free trial I'm absolutely hopeless at this would you please assist me you seem more knowledgeable by performing a few simple searches on my behalf my only other alternative is to hire a private investigator which will ultimately make our child worse off please please please help!!!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 May 2014 19:19

well do you have more info on him from your mum??

ie his approx age when they were together, Does she know his parents names and if he had any siblings .

Does he have a second christian name on your birth cert ? I see you have both surnames listed on the birth record so he must have been at your birth registration .

jax

jax Report 20 May 2014 19:22

He is on the electoral roll up until 2004 in the same area

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:25

I'm not sure about age he lived at 51 hawkshed Stanhope street nw1 up until 2004 my birth certificate says he worked as a despatch rider for Addison lee I contacted them but they had to respect their data protection policy I'm not aware of any christian names but I do know he was adopted I'm stuck it feel like I've run into a dead end!!!

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:27

Jax thanks for helping. 2004-present does that mean he's not been living in Camden since 2004

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:29

My mum died in 2004 and was very ill in the years leading up to her death I was only 10 when she died. My child deserves better I struggled to get where I am but am very proud of myself for making it through all this

jax

jax Report 20 May 2014 19:32

He isn't at that address now

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:34

Hmm the trail has gone cold I fear I might never find him and don't know what to tel my child when they ask about their grandad

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 19:40

What do you suggest I do to find him or even potential half brothers and sisters

jax

jax Report 20 May 2014 19:57

There does not seem to be any marriage for him up until 2007 anyway and he wasn't living with a female in 2004....so if there are any half siblings it could be difficult trying to find them, unless one day they search for their father and find your tree with him in

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 20:05

Ok so what are my options? And do u have an idea what it would cost to hire a private investigator for find him I don't know what els to do its just a shame he's missing out on his granchilds birth I am 100% sure I am his oldest child do records show a phone number or any other useful information

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 20:26

Isit a lost cause is their anything else I can do any other information I can provide to help with the search just to let you know I admire what your both doing here truely admirable a applaud you

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 20:36

I need answers what els can I do to find him please help us

patchem

patchem Report 20 May 2014 20:46

You have estimated his year of birth as 1965 - have you tried to find his birth record?

Could the surname be Sabin?

Any idea of what part of the country he was from?

Thank-you

francis

francis Report 20 May 2014 20:59

That's a rough guess based on my mum's age their was talk of his adopted parents being Spanish or partly Spanish and I wouldn't know where to start with regards to birth records the record Jax found was the right person I was wondering if the other people who lived their would be worth looking for I think the guys name was Phillip king but it's more likely they never met

jax

jax Report 20 May 2014 21:04

The other two people lived there after he did....he may have moved somewhere else and opted out of the public electoral roll....or he could have moved abroad

Sirius

Sirius Report 20 May 2014 21:15

I have sent a message Francis, see 'messages' at top of page,
this also is a long shot but a Francis Sabine in Australia,
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/francis-sabine/25/179/902

is also in the phone book http://www.whitepages.com.au

on the off chance that he moved out there after 2004. You could make a VERY discreet enquiry.