Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pearce

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jayne

jayne Report 16 Jun 2014 19:14

Trying to find Anthony colin Pearce
And his sons
Glenn Anthony Pearce
Charles Jesse Pearce
Believed to be living in the Ruislip Area.

Any info gratefully received , ive found Glenn pearce and sent a message and ive searched family tress

Thank you
Jayne xxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Jun 2014 19:20

Try the BTonline phonebook

jayne

jayne Report 16 Jun 2014 19:53

Ty I will try it

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Jun 2014 23:19

Are you related?

jayne

jayne Report 16 Jun 2014 23:28

I think my mum was . Do you know them ?

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 02:09

Did Genes remove your other thread?

They are not on the electoral roll after 2002......they may still live at the same address...its number 31 of the road you mentioned

You have sent a message to Glenn who has a tree on here.....give it a while not everyone looks at their emails daily

jayne

jayne Report 17 Jun 2014 07:10

It appears so jax no reason given . I did as I was asked and it got removed .as a newbie it don't feel me with confidence sadly

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jun 2014 08:17

If you have sent a message to Glenn......be patient. You can't have been waiting long for a response...................

I see that you make no mention in your post of the wife/mother of this family....................

If you posted duplicate requests, one of them would be removed if reported. One post per topic is stipulated in site guidelines...............

jayne

jayne Report 17 Jun 2014 09:29

Reggie the post was removed because someone took an exception to the fact I posted sobs . Being a brand new member I Didn't know I couldn't do that
I was kindly asked to remove them which I did immediately. Someone then after me taking them off reported it .... so no I haven't being doing multiplied requests . My first one was removed And I was advised to repost taking into consideration people's advice which I have done.

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 11:20

If you removed the actual date of births there was no reason for Genes to remove it.

I would reply to the email they sent you, saying it had been removed and ask them why.

Because this looks like another case of Genes not reading the thread and just removing it because someone asked.

The thread was started Thursday or Friday Reggie and had been under review all weekend, surprised you didn't notice it

jayne

jayne Report 17 Jun 2014 12:18

They haven't sent me any message they just took it off . So I've started a new one as told me to b uhh someone on here , Thank jax for your help xxxx

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 12:32

Well I would send them an email

[email protected]

Ask them why?

They assured me they read all reported threads and also send reasons why....so that was a load of rubbish then.

Anyway as I said there doesn't seem to be an electoral roll entry for them after 2002 but they could still live at the same address but opted out of the public ER

jayne

jayne Report 17 Jun 2014 17:26

Lol and yet another of my posts reported for review . WHY WHY IS SOMEONE THIS BLASTED SPITEFUL

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 17:30

I read that and didn't see anything wrong with it :-S

Ahh..... I think it was just a duplication of the post above as they were posted at the same time

Some very odd people on here recently I must say...there was no need to report it, it happens all the time if people double click

jayne

jayne Report 17 Jun 2014 17:42

I am taking myself off of here I can be doing with such spiteful people .. I have done nothing wrong .

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 17 Jun 2014 17:53

Nooooooo

Jayne............please don't do that.

The best thing to do is to rise above it.

As Jax said...........there are some very odd people on here.

We are all here to help you so please don't let the "Pea Brain" put you off from enjoying your research.

Soooo sorry this has happened to you again.

Hang on in here!!!

Prickles. <3

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 17:54

Don't worry about it Jayne

You havnt done anything wrong apart from clicking twice (which is not against the T&C's)....think there is someone who wants to be a moderator or likes to waste Genes time when surely they have better things to do

patchem

patchem Report 17 Jun 2014 18:09

Why cannot genes ban the anonymous idiot?
If they realise that members will leave because of the petty rr's, then surely they should act against the self-righteous bureaucrats?

Jayne,
We are here to help you.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 17 Jun 2014 18:16

As i posted on Jayne's first thread (that was RR'd and removed).........i hope GR take this seriously and take note of who did the reporting!

jax

jax Report 17 Jun 2014 18:24

Well Jayne said they didn't even bother to send her an email saying why it was removed

So I doubt very much that they even read it.....which I have said all along with this company when I have asked them why

They are probably spending more time with the stuff that is reported on the General Chat board to worry about people who are actually using the site for help