Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Howarth born 1887 Lancashire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

georgina

georgina Report 26 Mar 2013 04:09

hello help!! looking for more information on william howarth i know he married elizabeth black 1913 aged 26 in runcorn lancashire . know that his father also named william was dead by then . have no idea on mother or any brothers or sisters?? in the manchester bantams during ww1 but cant seem to get any info from this website. did find another website that let me see 3 regiment photos but cant find it know!!! i am at a dead loss as what to do know . know he died around 1947 but cant get any concrete information. had 3 sons john william george ( my father).brought up in widness lancs . any help or advice would be great
i am tearing my hair out
georgina

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Mar 2013 04:19

if you already have a thread on this you should continue to use it and not start a new one

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 26 Mar 2013 08:17

Georgina, you already have two threads on him.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1321138

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1321607

On the left of these pages there's a link "My Threads" - click on that to get back to the threads you've already started. Then select the relevant thread and add your latest request to that, it then moves to the front of the boards.

Genes rules are one thread per family and that's so we don't duplicate research already done. If you have numerous threads then info gets posted all over the place and gets very messy. People may then be reluctant to help further.

Hope this helps. :-)