Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Has anyone received their certificates yet ????! *

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 17:50

I am still waiting from 28th (dispatch date) to today, not a sniff of my cert so far!! There were some peeps on here earlier in the week saying the same....have you had yours yet ? *Update It arrived this morning so keep hopes up folks!! lol * :0)))))) Joan

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 3 Mar 2006 17:54

No still waiting my certs despatch date was the 24th!! Perhaps they will arrive tomorrow? Vanessa (fed up of Devon)

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 18:04

Blimey Vanessa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor you!! I'm ina bad enough state already !! lol Have you rung them ?? Angela, you have no patience !!!!! lol !! :0) Joan

Truly

Truly Report 3 Mar 2006 18:37

Hi Joan Yes mine came yesterday....was about 1 week late..so don't give up hope. julie

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Mar 2006 18:37

4 certificates,a week late. Looks like another wasted weekend for me!!!!!

Jane Gateshead Girl

Jane Gateshead Girl Report 3 Mar 2006 18:55

Just got mine today Jane

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 18:58

Thanks guys........guess I won't need any new nail polish then since I would have bitten them off by the time it arrives !! Groan!! :0) Joan

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 3 Mar 2006 19:02

got mine today due to be sent out 27th so about aweek late Jeanette

McAlp

McAlp Report 3 Mar 2006 19:20

Mine was to be dispatched 27th. Still not here Grr~~~~~~~~~~~ Ann

Alison

Alison Report 3 Mar 2006 19:35

Got mine today despatch date 27th1 All my certs have taken around the same time to arrive. Ali x

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 3 Mar 2006 22:06

Joan, Sorry for not replying sooner. I did call them on the 1st and they said delay due to increased volume of requests but that they would be despatched on the 2nd so fingers crossed they will arrive tomorrow. Vanessa

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 22:08

Thanks Vanessa !! Shall I ambush the postie in the morning then ?? lol :0) Joan *waiting patiently with baited breath*

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 3 Mar 2006 22:09

Mine were due out 23rd. Got one on Monday, the other came yesterday.

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 3 Mar 2006 22:14

I' m really desperate to get them as I have come to a complete stop on one side of the family and without this I shall be forced to resort a seance to get the information (I'm only joking). Postman will be popular in the morning. Vanessa x

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 22:27

You'll get yours around Easter then Linda!! :0) Joan

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 3 Mar 2006 22:33

Got one today that had a despatch date of 27th Feb!! :O(

Sue

Sue Report 3 Mar 2006 22:37

Hi peeps! as the song says 'i'm still waiting' ???

Joan of Arc(hives)

Joan of Arc(hives) Report 3 Mar 2006 22:46

Pmsl Linda ! ;0) Joan

Jane Gateshead Girl

Jane Gateshead Girl Report 3 Mar 2006 22:46

Just ordered another one tonight - should be here by the 20th March - watch this space!!!

Truly

Truly Report 4 Mar 2006 12:34

Have they arrived yet Joan... julie