Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who are we looking for in Lincolnshire then?

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidami

Sidami Report 27 Aug 2005 13:21

My names are Starkie and Wood from Edenham Dixon Dawson Wood Wilkinson Caistor Lincs. Saunby from Helpringham, Sissons. Sue................

Shannette

Shannette Report 27 Aug 2005 13:27

My names are Clare from Louth and Swaby from Marshchapel

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2005 15:22

Dutton from Boston, Morales/Moralee from ...... oops I can't remember, lol!!!! Bev x

Lyndy

Lyndy Report 27 Aug 2005 15:39

Tillson/Tilson & Cole from Boston

~Von~

~Von~ Report 27 Aug 2005 15:58

Lamming, Noble, Barkworth in the Nettleton/Caistor area. Swaby from Marshchapel area. Rannard - Bradley and East Halton Von

June

June Report 27 Aug 2005 17:30

TRAFFORD, Hibaldstow/Ashby/Frodingham/Snitterby/Coleby/Caenby. HUNT/GOLLAND/SATTIN/CASH/WATERS, Hibaldstow. BOWS/HOLLINGSWORTH/BURRELL/MARRIOTT/HAMILTON, Blyton. MARGRAVE,Atterby. WHITEHEAD, Barnetby/Scawby. Loads more but too many to list !!! June x

Michael

Michael Report 27 Aug 2005 17:48

Keal and Atkinson from various villages around Boston... Bicker, Sibsey, Leake, Leverton, Freiston and Wrangle have all cropped up.

Jennie

Jennie Report 27 Aug 2005 22:44

My names are: DUNDERDALE - Corringham/Brigg APPLETON - Grimsby WHELPTON/WELTON - Melton Ross/Barnetby TUPLIN - Irby/Swallow CREDLAND - Messingham/Scunthorpe GIBSON - Bonby JARNELL - Coningsby/Gainsborough

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2005 23:14

Pescods in Boston way back to 1300s. CB >|<

Sidami

Sidami Report 28 Aug 2005 13:58

CB don't think I will ever get back that far Sue..........

Bev

Bev Report 28 Aug 2005 14:54

Wilson & Marsh, Louth bev

Sidami

Sidami Report 28 Aug 2005 21:36

Any more yellow bellies?

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 29 Aug 2005 00:07

BAKER in Boston c1840ish

KiwiChris

KiwiChris Report 29 Aug 2005 05:03

Tatam in Stamford, Blanc(s)hard in Keelby Christine in NZ

Sharon

Sharon Report 29 Aug 2005 10:06

BRIGGS in Colsterworth/Grantham mainly I think# Any help greatly appreciated! Sharon

Christine in Herts

Christine in Herts Report 29 Aug 2005 10:59

My own family names are incomers: - a WARR sideline into Stamford (Had I only known when I was at school there!) - a CHRISTMAS sideline, via Hull, to being Coastguard in Saltfleet Cum Skidbrooke Some friends, of whose line I did a bit of tracing for fun, has family in N Lincs into the Hull/Goole area: BRANT. Because this isn't my main area, I may not look back very often, so if any of my names ring bells and you want more info from me, you'd better send me a message direct. Christine

Jean

Jean Report 29 Aug 2005 16:06

I have Worth form Laceby and Grimsby. Also Watson from Grimsby And Sutton from Grimsby but he may not have been born in Grimsby. Thanks Jean

Bev

Bev Report 29 Aug 2005 17:08

you got me started on my Wilson's again!!! i have been avoiding them!! mainly cos they are so far away and i can't get to the local FRO. but thanks for the thread, i have had some great help cos of it Bev

Gordon

Gordon Report 29 Aug 2005 19:53

BLACKBURN - Susworth area 1820's G

Helen

Helen Report 29 Aug 2005 20:57

WATTAM Somersby Hagworthingham COULBECK Tathwell BURKITT Legbourne SMITH (sorry!) Covenham Marshchapel and all over the place TAYLOR Saltfleetby and Carlton STORE Louth CASH Louth ROBINSON Lusby GAINSBOROUGH Legbourne