General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone heard of this product!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 11 Jun 2008 12:28

http://micro.thepinkpatch.co.uk/s-Pecountxt/lp

Opinions please.

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 11 Jun 2008 12:29

MUM Niki Homden lost 6 stone with the help of the incredible slimming aid the Pink Patch and her life changed forever.

The 36 year old from Peterborough went from 16 stone to 10 stone and gained the kind of confidence she'd always dreamed of having. Her incredible weight loss eventually led to her leaving her husband and getting herself a toy boy!
The Pink Patch http://micro.thepinkpatch.co.uk/s-Pecountxt/lp which contains 100 % all natural herbal ingredients, recently launched in the UK and sales have soared as more and more women discover the incredible benefits as they try to achieve their ideal weight.

The Pink Patch, which has been a huge hit in the USA, is easy to use. Every morning you simply put one on your shoulder, arm or back to help you with all-day appetite control and to help your body burn and lose more of that stored fat.

Niki said: "I was unhappy in my marriage but because I was big I just put up with it. I had very low self esteem. I used to eat in secret. I'd never go out if the house and I was just miserable.

"When I started to lose the weight with the help of the Pink Patch I got a new lease of life. I felt great. Friends would tell me how fabulous I looked and it was a great ego boost. I started to go out more and got myself a whole new wardrobe of clothes. I was living again.

"My new found confidence helped me finally take the plunge and leave my husband. I wasn't happy in the marriage. I even eventually got myself a toy boy. We're not together now though."

The mum of two had tried a whole host of different diets before finally finding success with the Pink Patch.

She added: "I've tried a lots of different things but the Pink Patch has helped me more than anything else.

"I have a disabled son and I really don't have too much time to dedicate to dieting, He needs me constantly so I needed something that was easy to use and convenient.

"With the Pink Patch I just pop it on and it's with me. I used to eat too much. I'd eat everything I could get my hands on, chocolate, crisps etc. Then when I started to use the Pink Patch it really lessened my hunger. I think the Pink Patch is brilliant!

As a summer special, log online to http://micro.thepinkpatch.co.uk/s-Pecountxt/lp to receive a FREE TRIAL of the New Pink Patch. Put it to the test and experience the amazing benefits yourself.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jun 2008 12:29

Oh how funny..... I just ordered the trial pack yesterday!!

Will let you know how I get on

xx

Teresa L.A.

Teresa L.A. Report 11 Jun 2008 12:35

How much is it after the free trial?????????

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 11 Jun 2008 12:37

about £34 a month or

Biggest Savings! Best Weight Loss Value!Pink Power Pack for Maximum Fat LossWant to lose 1 stone or more?
The Pink Power Pack will make your dream of a Skinny You a reality. Pink Power Pack includes:

4 month supply of Pink patches
120 days of non-stop fat fighting
60% Savings
Free Packing & Postage!
order now

£77.96

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 11 Jun 2008 12:37

How long does the free trial last for?

Kirsty

Kirsty Report 11 Jun 2008 12:40

Mum is using it and says it is great. She has lost 1st in 5 weeks and says she is having to force herselfto eat as she is not hungry.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jun 2008 12:47

The free trial lasts for 7 days

D

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 11 Jun 2008 13:06

Do you think you could tell if it works in a week?

Joanna

Joanna Report 11 Jun 2008 13:17

I keep gettiing ads for this coming into my Hotmail - and I keep junking them!
Perhaps I should look more closely at the next one that comes in!

maryjane-sue

maryjane-sue Report 11 Jun 2008 13:22

*watches thread with interest*

Kirsty

Kirsty Report 11 Jun 2008 13:41

Mum said 24 hrs after putting the first one on she had lost her appetite. She swears by them.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 11 Jun 2008 14:11

defo not for the "bulimic" then.......

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 11 Jun 2008 14:39

I think I'll be able to judge wether they are right for me to continue trying in a week yes..... as I could find they make me too hyper or I'm allergic to them etc etc.

;O)

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 Jun 2008 14:40

Hi I just had a look at the website to check out the free sample but you also have to agree that they can send you a further one months suppy by taking the money of the debit/credit card details you gave them, I don't like that.

Betty

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 11 Jun 2008 14:52

Not really free trial then is it?

Merlin

Merlin Report 11 Jun 2008 14:57

Why not get a Packet of "Elastoplast" ( Pink of Course),stick them over your mouth to stop you eating.Job Done,Much Cheaper and you can buy them most places without enroling for a course. **M**.:o)>.pmsl.

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 Jun 2008 14:58

Hi Penny,

Thats what I thought too, they wait until you fill in all your details, name, address, bank card details then at the very end you have to tick this box saying its ok for them to debit your acount for the further months supply.
If you don't tick the box then no free trial.

Betty

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 Jun 2008 15:09

nudge

♫ Penny €

♫ Penny € Report 11 Jun 2008 16:32

Here are some mixed reviews from USA & UK

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Pink_Patch/