General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Why bother..

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:02

I have just checked my emails and have noticed emails for GR abuse that they have removed, comments I made yesterday, now the thread it self was deleted last night, and signed off about 5.30pm for the night, so I can only guess what comments they were...

1... I didnt swear at all

2.. no one was named in any of my posts, only the person I was answering...

so what is the point of having a discussion if you are going to hover over the RR button, or did someone not like the truth as they were reading?

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:04

Take a look at the board today, hardly any threads moving is this chat board as you want it ?

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 7 Feb 2010 13:04

ignore it sweety just post as you do xx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:06

Yeah I have learnt to Puss I was just saying ..lol

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 7 Feb 2010 13:07

ok lol xxx im still xx

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 7 Feb 2010 13:20

That's nothing, Hayley, I had one of mine deleted because I mentioned somebody's bush...it was merely a horticultural exchange...tsk tsk...what is Chat coming to...

Did you back the Orange Greyhound btw?

Mwahhh BCXX

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 7 Feb 2010 13:24

I dont' think I had any of mine removed from that thread. The thread was deleted by Mildred late last night, it had to be, because it was all getting too silly for words..with another argument breaking out on it, in spite of efforts of several of us to smooth things over. (Not involving the same people as yesterday afternoon lol)

But it's all done now, today's another day and we all need to move on.

Maybe some of us are just busy doing other things, or away for the weekend, or doing something else while we wait for everything to settle.? I know I am, busy doing other things and waiting for things to settle.

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:25

Yes I did infact 3 of us did on your say so I think the dog is still runny :)))) not 1 win for me and OH all evening....I have a poorly head...:((((

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 7 Feb 2010 13:30

blame Les Dawson Hayley....he must have been in your dream for another reason...

xx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:42

He didnt send me any messages did he Stella....pmsl

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Feb 2010 13:43

I'm here but I'm stewing over a motive afor murder and how to get canoes, lakes and horses into a written piece...I blame TW for everything ;))

xx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:44

Untraceable murder weapon Icicle...

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 7 Feb 2010 13:48

She's already got the murder weapon, a Wok!

hehehe

Well this is great! I'm called a taskmaster on general, blamed for everything on here....*sobs*

I'm going away to hoover while I ponder on horses, frozen lakes and canoes.

me

me Report 7 Feb 2010 13:49

who is Les Dawson ?

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:50

your a hard taskmaster anywhere Teresa :))))

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:51

hoff Today at 13:49 Request review
who is Les Dawson ?

do you not remeber him Hoff?

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 7 Feb 2010 13:51

oh dear i seem to have upset Teresa..our task master... perhaps i should call her our "homework setter"

lol

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 7 Feb 2010 13:51

You heard me wrong, Hayley, I said bet on the greyhound with the stripes...not orange....tsk....

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 13:53

NOOOOOOOOOOO BC you clearly said orange tsk....was yer ears burning afterwards...lol

Stella just call her bossyboots she loves it :)))))))

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Feb 2010 13:54

Aww Teresa, not don't be driven to the hoover ;) mindyou it is quite a good thing to do because you can think and work at the same time lol :)