General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THANK YOU

Page 2 + 1 of 5

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 18 Jul 2013 11:27

I have always looked in and read the posts on the JJ thread....you only have to read those to see what a lovely humerous lady you are.

Annx

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 18 Jul 2013 11:29

Sylvia....don't know what this about as we have been away, but what ever it is....YOU ARE A LOVELY LADY....

and as AnnG says.....Sylvia you are one of the most well balanced, fair, honest and well liked people on these boards.

You take care now:)

jude xx

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 18 Jul 2013 15:24

I've tended to stay off the controversial threads (though I've had to sit on my hands once or twice) but I usually read them and I have never found Sylvia's contributions to be anything other than courteous. It's a shame that not everyone follows her example.

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 18 Jul 2013 15:29

Still no sarnie though :(

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 18 Jul 2013 17:42

aaaaawwwwwwwww

Thank you, one and all.

I was so down the other night, and my spirits were so boosted when I read all the support yesterday morning ................

and now you're making me blush all over again.

I do try not to be at all nasty. Nice to know that I mainly succeed.

<3 <3 <3

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 18 Jul 2013 17:43

eRRol

I'm sorry

I shall have to take it up with the Witches Supreme Council ................ the mailing division promised me it would reach you 30 seconds before I gave to them

don't know what they're coming to these days (shakes head in disgust)

No prosciutto until next week now, though :-(

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 18 Jul 2013 17:59

I'm hungry now

YG

YG Report 18 Jul 2013 18:12

Hi Sylvia. I was reading the thread last night and thought the attacks on you were completely unfounded.

I have just come home from work and only just seen this thread, but have to say that although I don't think we have ever 'spoken,' I have read many of your posts and always been impressed with the knowledge you have and how you always remain very polite and friendly to everyone. You are a lovely person, so please keep posting! :-) :-)

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 22 Jul 2013 04:46

YG, and everyone

thank you all, once again. I cannot say how much better I feel about everything due to you all
xxxx

GR is the best!!!!

Errol ................ I'm sorry :-(

I've been away for a long weekend .............. lovely and peaceful, no phone, no electricity, and no internet access :-D

s
xx

sorry anyone who thought my absence was due to other reasons ;-)

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 22 Jul 2013 08:57

Welcome back Sylvia, we are off for a few days later in the week with no internet etc too...........very excited even though the weather looks set to be decidedly dodgy :-D

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 22 Jul 2013 09:08

Sylvia you are very helpful on the boards .......but at times you throw a wobbler ........ be true to yourself ...... But if it makes you feel better about yourself I'll happily join it the adulation - <3 u loads

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Jul 2013 09:14

Cupcakes there is simply no need for that comment

Allan

Allan Report 22 Jul 2013 09:16

It had to happen, didn't it :-(

Persephone

Persephone Report 22 Jul 2013 09:20

Sue are you able to discuss the points of an argument or discussion without resorting to personalising it?

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Jul 2013 09:21

Glad to see you back Sylvia <3

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 22 Jul 2013 09:28

How lovely - there is actually a Sylvia's Song with a mobile download

Oh Sylvia wild and full of grace
You see it written on her face
You know they lock her door from the outside
A subtle smile you couldn't place ..................................

I am impressed
<3

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Jul 2013 09:29

Cupcakes you are goading

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Jul 2013 10:07

and thanks a bunch to whoever reported me when I replied to Dizzi's question - "What's it all about" I merely stated facts

And as for you CupCakes - well :-S :-S

Persephone

Persephone Report 22 Jul 2013 10:47

who dear, me dear, no dear..

Oh dear... :-) :-) :-) :-S

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 22 Jul 2013 11:25

So Cup cakes is lighting the blue touch paper again!

I think if she had ever really read any of Sylvia's post she WOULD know that Sylvia is always true to herself.