General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oscar Pistorius

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Apr 2014 18:06

how much longer is this trial going on and why do we, here in the UK, have to have wall to wall coverage of it :-S

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 8 Apr 2014 18:08

he deserved an oscar for yesterdays performance ...........I'll get me coat :-P

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Apr 2014 18:26

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 8 Apr 2014 19:09

I have been following it and find it interesting the difference in how countires handle their courts,as up to now cant make my mind up what My Ladys decision will be,,,,,,,she aint looked so impressed.but that could change when the next round gets underway.

If I get naffed off I change channels,,,, :-D :-D.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 8 Apr 2014 19:13

I feel for Reeva's parents, they appear to be handling
it all with dignity even though I suspect they are screaming
inside.

Emma

Robert

Robert Report 8 Apr 2014 19:29

He is a brilliant actor.

Linda

Linda Report 8 Apr 2014 21:19

He should win a Oscar :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 8 Apr 2014 21:40

He said he thought it was a burglar and fired 4 shots at the bathroom door, l thought he fired loads ore than that......!!?

He's definately a good actor!!

jude

Island

Island Report 8 Apr 2014 21:47

Did he think it would be ok to fire shots at a burglar? :-S
Either way, he would have killed someone.

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 8 Apr 2014 21:59

Seems like it Island :-0 :-0

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 8 Apr 2014 22:01

I think he is a god awful actor personally.......as see through as a string vest .

Ype Jude absoloutely :-D

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 8 Apr 2014 22:16

He deserves life in jail, but these celebrities always get away with it,

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 8 Apr 2014 23:06

South Africa is a dangerous place to live..........

carrying/owning a gun is commonplace..........

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 Apr 2014 11:59

This trial is getting as much coverage as the death and funeral of Nelson Mandela received :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Apr 2014 12:02

Personally I am sick to death with it, he is dragging it out and we get too much coverage. But people seem obsessed with it, even on facebook. :-(

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 10 Apr 2014 12:09

Maybe the BBC are trying to help David Cameron by providing a smokescreen to take attention away from his recent problems ;-)

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 10 Apr 2014 12:47

I'm interested in the law, and have found this trial intriguing, as the system is so different from the law here. I prefer factual TV, I turn off things I don't like, so you don't have to watch it, or just turn over, it isn't obligatory to watch.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 10 Apr 2014 13:22

If he carries on with the crocodile tears and pretending to be sick.It's going to take months for the fiasco to finish.

I don't wonder the Judge adjourned the trial the other day,she must be as fed up as the rest of us of all the tears and acting.

I turn the tv over every time his name is mentioned even in the news but can't seem to get away from him and his brilliant acting every 5 minutes of the day.

You would think the way he is talking that he is the VICTIM,it's all ME ME ME.

Pees me off.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 10 Apr 2014 14:59

The BBC seem to have lost the plot altogether when it comes to their idea of prioritising the news.

Hardly a week goes by without complaints from the public only to get some no no of a news producer on at the weekend telling us that they know better.

They are no better when it comes to sports coverage, insisting on showing stuff that no one has anything more than a passing interest in on prime TV, but don't get me started there.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Apr 2014 15:09

I know it is not obligatory to watch and if it was a whole programme I wouldn't but it is large chunks of the news. I try to do something else but then you can miss the next bit of news so to turn over is not an option when he will also be on the news on the other station.