General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 15

Page 6 + 1 of 23

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:20

No.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:21

Spend the money on the house instead.

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:21

LOL, are you sure it wasnt Joycie?

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:21

Did someone do flamenco dancing?

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:22

LOL - any dancing.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:24

Does something in the kitchen or bathroom need gluing? like tiles. Can't remember the word - something like erudite.

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:25

The new kitchen extension floor is being tiled next week.

Llamedos Pam

Llamedos Pam Report 2 Jul 2006 23:25

Hi everyone, I'll just go and sit in the corner quietly with my vodka and tonic with lots of ice added, better put a drop more vodka in in case the ice cubes melt and water it down, anyone want to join me, sorry just tell me to be quiet. Pam

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:26

have you got loads of greenflies on your roses?

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:26

LOL, been spraying them.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:27

Well the message is 'take care of your roses or you'll lose them for good' lol I think they just wanted to say hi.

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:28

Weve just planted the roses from my Dads garden in ours - lost dad last October.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:30

You watch them greenfly on your roses then Heather. They are obviously important to him.

Heather

Heather Report 2 Jul 2006 23:31

Many thanks Louise. That message sounded so much like mum - the times Ive whinged about my looks and shes said 'Youre gorgeous'. She was a dancer. Dad was a gardener - his greatest sadness when he got frail was not being able to tend his garden.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:31

Liz did you send me a picture? I've got one from a Liz but not sure if its yours.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jul 2006 23:38

I think Liz has gone. Night all xx

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 2 Jul 2006 23:41

Nite Louise. Viv

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 3 Jul 2006 00:49

Sorry Louise, got distracted. You have a picture of a lady and six children around her from me. Liz

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Jul 2006 20:39

Good evening.

Val :~)   from West Wirral

Val :~) from West Wirral Report 3 Jul 2006 20:43

hello Louise hope you and hubby are well? I will sit in the corner and hope some kind soul will talk to me via you lol Val:~)