General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 5

Page 8 + 1 of 32

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Jun 2006 19:59

Lesley no win for me just Two great minds think a like

Cherry

Cherry Report 5 Jun 2006 20:00

Good evening everybody May I sit in Louise? Cherryx

Zoe

Zoe Report 5 Jun 2006 20:00

Louise just re-read the clues and it sound like you're getting Lafy Chatterely's Lover thru!!! Defo not one of mine tho if they speak with plums

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 5 Jun 2006 20:01

Lol Sue. Did I tell you my cat is called Sassy short for Saskia.

Emma

Emma Report 5 Jun 2006 20:01

I just have a really quick question for Louise before you get started, if I may? Do you think your gift only works with photos of people? I wondered if it might work with a photo of an object, like psychometry but through a photo? A weird question I know .... Emma

Zoe

Zoe Report 5 Jun 2006 20:01

ooh bottoms - we've got guests ;o(( If you get someone talking cockney or dead common like - keep them for me til I get back see you later all

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 5 Jun 2006 20:02

Oooohhh I'd love a waffle but the kind that you can smother it with golden syrup...!!! Hello Louise & Everyone.....**totters off to find a vacant seat**

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 20:02

I'll go back over it all. Someone playing a brass instrument, horse riding, a Jilly Cooper lookalike and soundalike, some sort of scandal surrounding a love affair, posh people.

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 5 Jun 2006 20:02

Hello all, what do we have to do! Carol

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 5 Jun 2006 20:04

sounds very interesting Louise lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 20:04

I'm not sure about photos of objects. I'll have to find out about that one. Carol chuckle bunny I saw your ancestors photo flash up in my mind this morning and I thought it would be for you - turned out it was another Carol.

Cherry

Cherry Report 5 Jun 2006 20:06

Hi Louise, I can pick up on someone playing a brass instrument professionally

☺Carol in Dulwich☺

☺Carol in Dulwich☺ Report 5 Jun 2006 20:06

I had a scandal involving a love affair! not me but my grandmother.

Jenny

Jenny Report 5 Jun 2006 20:07

Posh People!....thats me out then Evening Louise!

marie from stoke

marie from stoke Report 5 Jun 2006 20:07

Goodevening All, may I join you? Marie: )

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 20:07

~~~~~~~ waves to everyone ~~~~~ steps past everyone and sits down quietly on cushion provided by Lesley ... Thanks lesley x Coffee to hand. I can take Horse Riding, Musical Instruments and Posh Folks ... but this is nothing to do with the photo I sent .... so I know its NOT for me.... :-((( Glad for the recipient though ... Elaine ;-) Well.... the musical instruments/Music isn't that I know off .... the Horse Riding COULD be connected and the Posh bit is a faint maybe ??

Cherry

Cherry Report 5 Jun 2006 20:09

I can also pick up on 'posh' people and a love affair but I'm trying not to lead you

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 20:09

Oh Carol Dulwich that sounds interesting.... now let me think I'm picking up about a man who was trapped in the wrong body, wanted a sex change.

Cherry

Cherry Report 5 Jun 2006 20:10

OMG sorry, meaning I can go with that but I don't know whether they did, only how they lived their life and this was many,many years ago, before April Ashley

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2006 20:13

What Cherry what??