General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Incredible Journey of Mary Bryant,9pm ITV

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Apr 2006 13:48

I was reading an article about her - think this is she:) MARY BROAD Christening: 01 MAY 1765 Fowey, Cornwall, England Father: WILLIAM BROAD Mother: GRACE

East Point

East Point Report 17 Apr 2006 14:12

Hi Sue - haven't seen you around for ages, hope you're OK. Yes, we watched it las night and thought it was great - can't wait for tonight's episode. Stella

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 Feb 2013 09:11

nudging this

Brenda from Wales

Brenda from Wales Report 2 Feb 2013 10:17

Hi Liz,

Notice you have nudged this...is it being aired again?
I had a convict on the Charlotte and so did Daff...in fact I helped her find him...tried in Exeter on same day!
I p.md Mr Daff yesterday as he has reopened Daffs research.Would love to watch it again.I have the book ..bought off E bay a while ago and I sent the DVD to my granddaughter in Oz.
x x