General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO THE LONDON MAZE

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 06:53

Hi going to the maze tomorrow, meeting Joy at bus station anyone else going

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 17 Mar 2006 10:17

Hello Gwen, me and Jean are hoping to go with my 2 little monsters. We will be getting the bus over from Liverpool Street. If you look at the 'next gen' photo page you can see pix of us - you won't miss me anyway, I am VERY loud lol!! Look forward to meeting you! Maz. XX

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 13:57

Hey Maz i'm the loudest anyway red stripes in hair,walking stick.oh and Joy if we find her at Victoria,,

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 14:03

Hi Maz Just looked at the piccis i take it your the Blue penguin in the middle...stunning colour ,,,,lol

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 17 Mar 2006 15:17

;-P

Joy

Joy Report 17 Mar 2006 16:45

............... red stripes, with walking stick............ blue penguin.............. loud?.......... mmm, now which way was I travelling??!! :-) **off to look at photos. btw I am on (I think) page 7 of original photos site **

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 16:58

Joy If your having second thoughts phone me sorry phones switched off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hard luck your stuck with us...... :) :) :) :) :)

Joy

Joy Report 17 Mar 2006 19:58

Maz - where are you in the next generation site, please?

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 17 Mar 2006 20:12

Joy ... Page 1 ...11th set of photos down the page named Maz's meets and stuff. Maz is the one in the middle and I am the old girl clutching her handbag as if it is going to be pinched. LOL Jean x.

Joy

Joy Report 17 Mar 2006 20:21

Thank you, Jean!! :-) Anyone else interested / able to be there - if you look at this site www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/londonmaze - you can read about it. The author of 'London: The Biography', Peter Ackroyd, will be opening it. Joy

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 20:42

the penguin an the red striped one Joy you poor thing you gonna ignore us pretend your not with anyone

Joy

Joy Report 17 Mar 2006 20:59

Well, I have just rung a cousin who might be there, and told her about you (well, as much as I know!). :-)

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 21:00

Hope you made it worse than it is

Mandy

Mandy Report 17 Mar 2006 21:01

Hope you all have an amazing time .......... :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 17 Mar 2006 21:03

so do i...looing forward to it,,,poor Joy what she getting into

Rachel

Rachel Report 18 Mar 2006 18:06

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Mar 2006 18:08

Hi just got back,met up with Joy and her cousin BUT WHERE WAS MAZZZZ couldn't find you, or you did a good job of hiding...lol

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 18 Mar 2006 18:16

Gwen... we looked and looked and looked but we couldn't find you. Mind you it was very large and very busy. Had a really good time. So sorry we couldn't find you and Joy. Jean x.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Mar 2006 18:20

Hi Jean Tried the kids bit but couldnt get in, did you enjoy it. but i dont like the tube it was packed,an not being too strong on my legs found standing and keeping my balance hard,an i'm glad to be home now

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 18 Mar 2006 18:23

Gwen... I can't believe we missed you ... we were just sitting inside the door of the room where the kids things were going on. Did you see the magician... if so the last little boy he had helping him was Jaime, Maz' son. He was a proper star and had everyone in fits of laughter. Jean x.