General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Error message

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Aug 2013 19:16

Anyone else getting more than the usual error messages, especially when accessing threads?

jax

jax Report 3 Aug 2013 19:22

About half an hour ago I couldn't do anything without an error message....seems ok at the moment

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 3 Aug 2013 19:23

Yes, AnninGlos I am :-(

Three and counting :-| I've had to come right out and reboot the computer....not a happy bunny :-| :-| :-|

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 3 Aug 2013 19:55

lots and lots and lots of error message

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 3 Aug 2013 20:04

I very rarely get the error message but today it kept coming up when I was trying to sign in. Took me several attempts

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 3 Aug 2013 20:05

every time I try to change the page ..beginning to get annoying :-|

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Aug 2013 20:17

an absolute pain in the proverbial :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Aug 2013 20:49

Glad it was not only me but it seems ok now *hoping I have not spoken too soon

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 3 Aug 2013 21:12

eight and counting!

That was looking at a message in my Inbox and responding to it! Also trying to look at the Sent Messages to check. More Error Messages....... until I got to the Sent Messages box & saw that my message had been sent three times.

:-P

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Aug 2013 21:34

Can't win can you?

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 3 Aug 2013 22:32

Yes I'm getting lots, and getting fed up with it, and this site. :-|

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 3 Aug 2013 22:45

I get the error message everytime I try to access GR but have no problem on a 2nd attempt?

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Aug 2013 22:54

trying to send a message just now kept getting subscription form!!!!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 3 Aug 2013 22:56

lol Ann

Pay it! You'll have twice the fun :-D

kandj

kandj Report 3 Aug 2013 23:37

Yes, it has been happening all night and just soooo annoying. Off to bed now and hoping it will be sorted out tomorrow...... Goodnight All.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 4 Aug 2013 07:18

I've been out all day, I turned the computer OFF before I left.

Got home, turned the computer on, made a pot of coffee.......... sat at the computer, tried to get on this site.

That was five minutes ago (at least!)

Error Message constantly........ at least ten!!

I was eventually taken to a strange Yahoo page, a few links to GR there. The first two... Surprise Surprise....... I got the Error Message. The third, took me to the UK site.

The last time I used the UK site I couldn't use my tree!

They say the Error Messages are logged. Ha Ha!! If there's a log basket, it's broken.

I'll copy this, because I'll probably get yet another Error Message when I click Submit.

Allan

Allan Report 4 Aug 2013 07:22

My lady, I've just posted on my thread about the difficulty I've had trying to access the site :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 4 Aug 2013 07:23

I gave up this morning trying to log in on the UK site so logged in via the NZ site.

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 4 Aug 2013 07:32

:-D Allan

Do you think anyone at GR will read it?

:-0 :-0 :-0

I also tried the nz site, got the Error Message............... I don't like using the UK site, it always gives me more problems..... even when I sign out, I have trouble getting back to the au site, it automatically takes me to uk! grrrrrrr

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 4 Aug 2013 07:33

Who remembers the Monty Python song......

Here comes another one!!!!