General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

eastenders question

Page 0 + 1 of 19

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 23 Mar 2010 19:36

ok, where did louise come from, and were is lisa??? lolol
xxx

Whirley

Whirley Report 23 Mar 2010 19:38

I think Lisa cleared off with Louise yonks back

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 23 Mar 2010 19:40

I thort Lisa fell of a cliff when Phil went after her in spain ....after she ran away with Louise ...years ago!!

Whirley

Whirley Report 23 Mar 2010 19:43

There is a story line that there is a question mark as to whether Phil is the dad, as he isnt named on the B/c....

and will Lisa be returning to the soap?? (Lucy Benjamin)

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 23 Mar 2010 19:43

yea i thought lisa had died, but then she cant of if louise been missing...else who would louise have been with all this time lol

whirls louise is suddenly bk lol

Whirley

Whirley Report 23 Mar 2010 19:46

Phil tracked Lisa and Louise down in Portugal and nearly pushed her off....

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 23 Mar 2010 19:47

yeah remeber that, hmmm so how did lousie get back lol x

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 23 Mar 2010 19:48

oh the kid said she went on holiday haha x

Whirley

Whirley Report 23 Mar 2010 19:48

God knows, she must be a clever 6 year old however she got to Walford lol

Supersleuth

Supersleuth Report 23 Mar 2010 22:37

I think your right Whirley.

What I want to know is why is there so much snow in London now ........ bad bit of filming!!!

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 23 Mar 2010 23:00

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

It is the fifth of November 2007 in Albert Square this week, if you don't mind.

Supersleuth

Supersleuth Report 23 Mar 2010 23:25

Then I'll look forward to the fireworks - lol

Or perhaps the next two plots!

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 24 Mar 2010 00:35

lisa buggered of on holiday and left Louise . So louise went and found her dad ? Mark aint the dad .. but grant could be lol or even Billy ?

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 24 Mar 2010 00:36

PS Janey dont worry , you would have forgotten this by then , so much happening before this lol .. if ya worried *shut your eyes lol*

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 24 Mar 2010 00:48

Well at least now (thanks, Shelly!) I've remembered who the H Louise and Lisa are!

Ah yes, another of the warehoused children, waiting in limbo somewhere to be brought back to onscreen life. ;)

Mark wasn't the daddy I don't think - he and Lisa pretended that, and played a whole charade about how they'd gone through special procedures because of his HIV status, to avoid the real daddy knowing. Didn't happen though, in reality, they just made it up, as I recall. And it wasn't as long ago for me as it was for youse. ;)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Mar 2010 03:13

In a recent episode, you saw Louise being left outside the tube station with someone getting into a car and being driven off, I have a feeling the person said to her go and find your dad but I can't remember, I know Ronnie went up to her as she saw what happened and asked if the child was ok etc
Can't believe any mother would do that to a child, Lisa was never that bad before was she? Hard to remember back that far really, but what a strange child to be so calm about being dumped in a strange place.
It's all getting a bit too far fetched again these days.

Lizx

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 24 Mar 2010 07:15

Now just hang on there a mo'........Louise, Lisa, Louise, Lisa - had to read half the thread before I could even remember who they were!

We only just had the Lucy pregnancy revelation last night!! Give us a chance! LOL

K

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 24 Mar 2010 13:08

Oh, that's just fine. Lucy pregnant. I keep telling you: Pat just told Steven he's going to leave the expensive rest home and live with her!

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 24 Mar 2010 13:15

haha will you lot stop reaidng our threads!!!1 hahaha we dont want to spoil it for you
oh karen your only a week behind us then?

haha yea lucy pretended that mark was the dad, but really it was phil,

altho if there is a chance grant was BRING HIM BACK i say "drools"

Whirley

Whirley Report 24 Mar 2010 13:49

Janey, your donkey years behind out there hun....you might want to leap forward a few years and start watching BBC Catch-up to view the more recent episodes....

I think Ross Kemp is too busy with his documentary stuff at the moment, but never say never.

No, it couldn't have been Mark's, wasn't he a Jaffa??