General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALL DAY PARTY AT MINE **TODAY**

Page 5 + 1 of 27

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:04

* picturing steve with rose in his mouth* Where is the birthday girl, we will all been worn out soon....?

Kaz in a Tizz

Kaz in a Tizz Report 10 May 2006 13:05

*wobbles in on Lemon-like stilettos* Happeeeeee birthday to yoooooooooooooo Happeeeeeeeee birthday to yoooooooooooo Happy birthday to the lovely Mcann aaa ane! Happee..y birthday to yooooooooooooooooo ..oo! *thinks Jilly will be impressed wiv singing* *changes into slippers* ~~~ waves~~~ to all *heads for kitchen* Kaz :o))

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:05

Polly Anna have you had a dance with David yet ? He's fantastic isnt he ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:08

*presents myself to shady, while my eyes take in every inch of her,

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:13

Too shy and I am a bit old for him....I feel very motherly to these boys....

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:14

pushes out bosom and sways hips and walks onto dance floor with Steve,lets dance ! Polly Anna your only as old as the boy your feeling,go for it !

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:18

*places hands, on shady and holdes her close*

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:18

Kaz......you need practice in those shoes love :-) Steve if I become more upfront then will you become a better stalker? ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:20

yes lemon i want to see more of your front

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:21

Melts against Steve and murmurs 'Make your move,you do know how to Salsa dont you ?'

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:21

He is naughty isn't he Lemon...I have backed down...Shady Lady will pulverise him.....Not got her whips today =============>, scarpers before it is deleted...........* smacks wrist *

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:23

creeps in ................................................................................................okay im early got a lift home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,work sucks...........................i seriously? need some fun

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:23

Hmmmm note to ones self....must be more upfront :-)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:24

~~~~to Gwen~~~*hands her a drink*~~~~Watch that Steve Gwen, quite rampant today >>

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 13:25

will do carol babe need to pop off thread a while play nice girls

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:25

Thanks for the drink............................................................. watching Steve running away

Raven

Raven Report 10 May 2006 13:25

Just popped down from Stony with a wee bottle for you Anne. Hope you have a good day. Sorry I can't stay must rush home to collect kids from school. (((((((()))))))))) Happy Birthday from Stony Raven

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:27

See Steve's run,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,got to be me

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:27

Sorry Lemon didnt realise he was your stalker,just a dance and then he,s all yours,I dont steal other womens men,got plenty of my own ! Lol

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:28

not you ,Gwen, he has probably got someone off the boards as well !!