General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALL DAY PARTY AT MINE **TODAY**

Page 7 + 1 of 27

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 14:49

*turns on hot water in kitchen so Julie's shower goes cold*

Nana Anna

Nana Anna Report 10 May 2006 14:50

Happy birthday Anne - hope you aren't too alcohol fuelled yet!! Could be dangerous with all them candles too. Hope you got some sun block on too!! :-)

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:50

See told you I'd need help with the shower pmsl ;-)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 14:51

* she needs a cold shower *....laughing aloud again....

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 14:59

Aaah the day is young Meercat - they will show up LOL

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 15:00

Right - I'm off back out to the garden - make sure the BBQ is ok and nobody wrecking the paddling pool ..........................

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 15:01

*emerges from shower, skin glowing and dewy.............amazing what cold water does for the skin...............in another skimpy outfit* *settles on recliner and applies sun cream*

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 15:03

Whoops ,* trips with the ice-bucket*, sooooooo sorry Julie, didn't see you there ......

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 15:06

*sits up quick and brushes ice off on to grass* *then leans down picks some up and pops it into Polly's glass when she isn't looking* ;-ppp

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 15:13

Ok I know I'm late but this latex dress was a devil to get into! Right where's the booze? *checks hair and make up, adjusts stockings* Julie xxx (Fabulous at 40!!)

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 15:14

Arn't you a birthday girl too...?

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 10 May 2006 15:15

just been out and bought a new dress shows off my cleavage lovely.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 15:15

Hello Meercat how are you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i want to know if Annes getting a bouncy castle ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,want to do some bouncing before it getts crowded

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 15:18

Hi Polly Anna yes I am and as such I should get most of the booze and all of the men so where are they PMSL Julie xxx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 15:20

I think they have been scared away....probably all having a nap now !! there has been a lot of flirting between you know who and you know whom !

McAlp

McAlp Report 10 May 2006 15:21

Wot no bra Puss Just popped in to say ******* HAPPY BIRTHDAY******* Happy Birthday to you Squashed Tomatoes and Stew La La La Have a great Day Ann with the E Ann without the E

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 10 May 2006 15:22

hey ann will need it back soon for this bouncy castle, had a look today only saw a helicopter.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 15:24

*sashays in wearing low cut top, that shows lots of cleaveage, and hipster jeans* Hands Julie a drink.............sorry no men here..............cowards lol starts singing............... Did you ever know that you are my hero................... ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 May 2006 15:32

Ooh thanks Julie I needed that! Us sexy birds should stick together I reckon! There's a lot of oldies in here isn't there! LOL Julie xxx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 15:35

you two Julies are winding me up !!! *skirl of bagpipes *....oldies.....huh........you wait till Steve gets back!!!