General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALL DAY PARTY AT MINE **TODAY**

Page 6 + 1 of 27

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:30

I'm doing a real good job latley scaring people way

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:33

Polly Anna I have to go now but I will leave David with you,he is all yours,and he's not as young as he looks so dont be shy !

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 13:41

Don't leave me Shady Lady...Gwen can have the toy-boy....!!

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:44

O.K Polly Anna I'll stay for a while and Gwen can have fun with David seeing as Steve has abandoned everyone,what is he like ?

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:48

David who!!! where !!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i said i do a real good job ,,,everyones running from me

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:51

Gwen I brought a David Boreanaz look a like with me,he's really handsome and you can dance with him if you like,he's a very good dancer.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 13:54

Thanks Shady i'll be gentle with him

Shady Lady

Shady Lady Report 10 May 2006 13:59

Gwen you little rascal ! I bet he enjoys your company,he likes a woman with spirit !

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 14:06

I'd better behave then ,it after the watershed that is,,,,,,,,,,thats a long way off dont know if i'll manage that

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•.

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:07

*sashays in wearing a very low cut top and tight leather trousers* *note to Steve............you can have the last dance with Carol then I'll show you a few moves* ;-) *exits stage left*

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 14:11

*pokes head round door* What are you lot doing in here ??? Outside now in the sun - we got a BBQ going ............ Sunloungers a plenty for those that need a rest ........... and no jumping or diving in the paddling pool lolol

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:18

*sashays into Anne's garden now wearing extremely short shorts and a bikini top, sits on recliner with a glass of white wine and stretches oh sooooooo long legs out* ;-)

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 14:21

Julie Some sun lotion on your back ???? *squeezes bottle extra hard and deposits the whole bottle all over Julie* pmsl

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 14:37

An Gwen jumps in paddling pool ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an empties it

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:37

*looks round for sexy man to massage it into her skin* ;-p

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 10 May 2006 14:38

Gwen !!!! you are banned from the paddling pool for jumping !!! Naughty girl pmsl Julie - shall I scrape some off lolol

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 10 May 2006 14:40

He has desserted you Julie * smirks quietly*...Put you legs away....

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 10 May 2006 14:42

Anne wheres the bouncy castle

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:45

No thank you Anne I shall just use your shower, luckily I brought a spare outfit. Polly :-ppp *disappears into Anne's bathroom with spare outfit*

.•:*:•. Devishly Angelic Juliecat & Panda..•:*:•. Report 10 May 2006 14:48

*pokes head around door* btw if you see a sexy man send him in this direction.............I may need some help with this shower ;-)