Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sorry seem to have run out of room!! All replies a

Page 7 + 1 of 19

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 29 Jun 2004 14:07

Thanks for trying anyway Laurie. Good of you. Lou

Maxine

Maxine Report 29 Jun 2004 20:34

Hi Laurie, Do you think you could look up Joseph Jenkins born about 1868, I Think, St. Pancras. Thank you Maxine

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 29 Jun 2004 21:21

Hi Laurie, I can see you are busy but not sure if I was missed or forgotten!! I am looking for details on 1851 census of John JOhnson born 1838 ish in Eynsford/Horton Kirby area of Kent. Probably would be under Dartford registration district. Think his parents maybe john and sarah. Thanks Gloria

Gillian

Gillian Report 29 Jun 2004 22:16

Hi, I wonder if you might be able to find a Carter family,George and Samuel the latter was a waterman. I have one reference number from the index 1851 Liverpool 2181/1 folio 158. George b Liverpool Margaret b Liverpool Samuel - Waterman b Runcorn Cheshire Sarah b Liverpool Sarah jnr b Liverpool Thomas Licensed Victualler b Run I would love to know the details,address ages relationships if poss many thanks Gill

Brian

Brian Report 29 Jun 2004 22:31

Hi Laurie, Re. Bargman family you found in Dorking. That may be my grandparents, or possibly my grandfather's parents. I would have expected the folks I'm looking for to be around late teens/early 20's as my dad (an only child) was born in 1906. Yes please, forward the info you have on them. The names again... the ones you mention, that is: Frederick Bargman and Emma Bargman, 1901, Dorking, 3 children (fingers crossed that one is named William Frederick!) Thanx a lot for what you've done for me so far. Brian

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jun 2004 07:10

Hi Laurie I think you may have missed me! I was after James and Julia Adams :) (Sorry if you just haven't got round to it yet) David

Brian

Brian Report 30 Jun 2004 12:54

hi lauri looking for fulham/paddington/kilburn areas. george carder.henry charles carder.william & margerate carder. thanks brian

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 12:21

Hi Marlene, There are no deaths on CRI for Mark the only other deaths would be for after 1984 which I think may be no good. deaths for Elizabeth: age 73yrs d June quart 1902 Doncaster, Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire West Riding of Yorkshire vol 9c page 473 age 57yrs d Sept quart 1902 Doncaster, Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire West Riding of Yorkshire vol 9c page 425 age 58yrs d March quart 1903 Doncaster, Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire West Riding of Yorkshire vol 9c page 444 That's all there is on CRI. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 12:26

Hi Brian, Here they are but no William Frederick: 1901 living Dorking, Surrey head Frederick Bargman 49yrs b Southwark wife Emma H 44yrs b Wandsworth daur Blanche H 19yrs b Dorking son Donald C 11yrs b Dorking son Hugh H 14yrs b Dorking serv Elizabeth A Colbran 22yrs b Hastings, Sussex Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 12:30

Hi Maxine, This is the only birth I could find: Joseph Albert Jenkins b March quart 1868 St George Hanover Square, London Surrey vol 1a page 303 Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 12:35

Hi Brian, Nothing coming up on 1871 for Fulham or Kilburn. 1871: serv Eliza Carder 26yrs b Romansleigh, Devon, living Paddington London daur Emily Carder 4yrs b Paddington, Middlesex living Kensington, London wife Hannah Carder b Paddington living Kensington son Philip Carder 7yrs b Paddington Living Kensington Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 13:52

Hi Gillian, Sorry they are not on my census. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 13:57

Hi Gloria, Sorry I had some time off for my daur's 3rd birthday. The 1851 that I have doesn't include those areas at the moment. Areas they do have are Woolwich, Greenwich, Deal, Tunbridge Wells, Coldred and lwr Halstow mainly. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 14:13

Hi David, Sorry I can't see them in those areas. Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 14:25

Hi Sue, This is the one that is living Yorkshire ( Drypool) head William Walker 50yrs b Manchester Lancs wife Ann 52yrs b Tuxford, Notts son Robt 13yrs b Hull daur Hannah Maud 17yrs b Hull daur Elizabeth 20yrs b Hull boarder John Thompson 25yrs b Lanyfwesch, Wales boarder Alfred Taylor 20yrs b Hull boarder David Malcolm 20yrs b Tuxford, Notts visitor Ann Johnson 59yrs b Tuxford, Notts Laurie

Laurie

Laurie Report 1 Jul 2004 14:27

Have I missed anybody? It's amazing how far behind you get when you take time out. If I have let me know. Laurie

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 1 Jul 2004 14:38

Thank you Laurie. Hope there was not to much jelly on the carpet!!!! Gloria

Melvyn

Melvyn Report 1 Jul 2004 17:05

Hello Laurie Me again can you please look up a Alfred Joseph Hacking please in the Sheffied Area on the 1871 Census please he would be about 14 years old. Thanks in Advance

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2004 17:05

Hi Laurie Thanks very much for looking anyway:) David

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 1 Jul 2004 17:16

hi laurie, many thanks for going back to it for me. will check this one out. :) sue.